Leasing status (Office)
Leasing status (Living)
A jewel shines in new splendor.
We have set ourselves the target of revitalizing the historic and central buildings of the former soup seasoning and workshop on the site of the former Diamalt area in Allach with attention to detail.
Here, history meets modernity. Where malt candy and soup seasoning used to be produced, modern loft offices with an industrial look are now being built in the old factory halls alongside newly built employee apartments and a kindergarten.
We attach particular importance to the architectural detail in close cooperation with the monument protection authorities.
For Allach, this will be a lighthouse project that will develop radiance far beyond the district’s borders.
With companies like Kraus Maffei, MAN / MTU, T-Systems International, DB and Traton SE, Allach in the northwest of Munich, is one of the strongest business locations in the greater metropolitan area.
With "The Malt" in the middle of the Diamalt Area, a new district of the future is being created.
Allach is already preparing for a population growth of about 30% (2010 - 2040).
This makes Allach one of the 10 Munich districts with the largest population growth in the next few years.
The new Evers-EKZ provides high-quality retail offers, while stores such as dm, Lidl, Rewe, and Aldi extend this offer into the immediate vicinity of "The Malt".
Sport Bittl recognized this early on and located its headquarters there.
- Completion residential: planned for mid 2022
- Completion office: planned for Q2/2023
- Expansion of the old soup wort factory to modern loft offices
- Revitalisation of the historic "Werkstatt"-building vis-à-vis of the so-called old "Kesselhaus" (power house) for events, meeting point for neighbors, Café etc.
- New construction of 20 company apartments with KITA in the house
- Revitalization of the old workshop opposite the boiler house for culture programs and neighborhood meetings.
- Underground car park with approx. 100 parking spaces and e-charging stations
|Size||approx. rd. 7,500 sqm (BGF) davon 5,000 (BGF Office)|
|Assignment||Loft Offices and Apartments|
|Flexible renting||Office / Apartment|
|Parking spaces||approx 100 in underground parking|
A real Loft
Visualisierungen: MK Architekten, Bildquellen: Unsplash, Pexels
New construction as of February 2021
The Malt - Allach
Vintage Industrial Office Shape
360 degree panoramic views
More information und location:
New Westside Loft Office at the Diamalt site in Allach / Munich West