|Location||Ridler Straße 31 / 31d|
|Size||around 17,000 m2|
|commercial and production|
The Ridler Höfe complex consists of four buildings built between 1908 and 1999 and contains around 17,000 m2 of loft-style office space. The site was established in 1908 as a production facility for the United Workshops for Art in Craft (Vereinigte Werkstätten für Kunst im Handwerk); the sales areas and showrooms were set up at Odeonsplatz 1.
The charm of the factory premises largely remained intact even after the reconstruction process following the Second World War. In 1998, the site was extended by another two buildings. A large part of the site has now been let to the company Kraftanlagen München GmbH, which has its administrative headquarters at Ridlerstrasse 31c.
Our tenants also include the following companies: L.Credi Peugler GmbH, CL Map GmbH, Targ it GmbH, PCM Physio Competence München, HL Technik.
The building complex at Ridlerstrasse 31/3d has loft-style office space. An individual floor plan design or open plan areas are possible on request. On the site, there is also an underground garage with almost 100 parking spaces, as well as adequate storage and archive space. Lifts are available in all the buildings.