M8 - work & create
|in the first half year of 2020|
|Dr. Ulf D. Laub & Dr. Jens C. Laub (Optima)|
The property is located in the immediate vicinity of the new creative hotspot "Werksviertel" Munich.
In addition to the new Munich concert hall with the highest acoustic standards, numerous art and cultural events are being created here, as well as a PLAZA local supply center, lots of hotels and new apartments with a large integrated landscaped park.
A lively mix of uses in the popular Container Collective and sports facilities such as the highest indoor climbing wall in a former Pfanni-silo complete the creative melting pot. Here, in addition to artists and cultural workers, numerous think tanks of large Dax companies have their headquarters.
There are also various new developments in the surrounding area, such as in Baumkirchen West or on the Temmler Areal.
- 500 m to the S-Bahn station Ostbahnhof (7 S-Bahn lines, S8 to Munich airport)
- Modern pedestrian underpass between Ostbahnhof and Werksviertel in planning
- By car: <2 min. to the "Mittlerer Ring" fast transit to all urban areas, the highways and the airport
- Fast connection to highways and 15 minutes to the citycenter
• Local supply in the Werksviertel-district:
new building "Plaza" with 25,000 square meters, u.a. Vinzenz Murr, Rewe, dm, Lidl ... completion in 2019
• Gastronomy offer (bars and restaurants in the Werksviertel (Werk 3 and Container Collective) as well as in hotels
• Schools and child care, kindergartens and nurseries in the Werksviertel-district and surroundings
New office / Ground floor level: also exhibition, workshop, storage, catering possible
Office space: > 16,600 square meters
Underground parking spaces: approx. 164
Here is planned a powerful, monolithic building with a vertically embossed, profiled clinker façade and a double-arched plinth zone over 2 floors. An impressive staircase leads to the inner, central high garden.
State-of-the-art, flexible office spaces with area learning, interdisciplinary laboratories, social cocooning, corporate labs, maker spaces and innovation camps will be designed.
• loft-like office building in the Werksviertel-district
• 6 stories
• roof terraces on the 5th and 6th floor
• internal high garden with outside staircase and chillout zone
• 4 staircases
• 2-storey Garage with parking places and storage als well as showers